Notables: Colin OA win, Serenity 1st Half Ironman and Rick AG win
As usual, another great racing weekend for our athletes, coaches and friends
- Colin Dunham continues his great season posting an overall WIN at the Ann Arbor Triathlon!
- Serenity Coyne completed her first Half Ironman ever! Just a few years ago, she was unable to run a few miles without leg pain, and once we fix her issues she is having great accomplishments!
- Alaina Neary continued her rookie season racing as a pro and finished 12th OA at the Rev3 Portland!
- Coach Rick Durgin participated at the Lord of the Flies Triathlon (time trial, Olympic and Sprint races) and finished 1st in his Age Group.
- Aaron Beer completed the BoilerMaker 15k with a time of 1:24:40
- Tyler Noyes successfully completed the RI70.3 on 5:33hr in spite of a bike crash (I think we need to give him a leather tri suit :))
- Ed Galante continued his prep for Ironman Mt. Tremblant successfuly completing the RI70.3