Our Run Analysis & Gait Correction is our most premium, in-depth specialized assessment suitable for both: Athletes seeking to improve/maximize their run performance OR for currently injured runners. We help you correct the 4 core principles to improve your performance and/or rehabilitate running-related injuries:
- Identify & correct muscle imbalance and/or mobility limitations
- Identify & correct gait irregularities
- Improve your body’s durability: For currently injured – address the source of injury (not just treating the symptoms) -OR- for healthy runners, to enhance your resilience to train more/better
- Improve your running efficiency by tracking
runningdynamic (stride per minute, vertical oscillation, power generation, run effectiveness, etc.)
We accomplish all this through a functional screening to determine muscle imbalance and/or mobility limitations, a detailed video analysis to identify gait irregularities, improve durability (or identify the root of the problem if injured) via strengthening & gait correction and improve your performance with the proper load. By combining this holistic approach, we are able to determine what elements may be affecting your running performance (or causing your run injury), why and how we will correct it.
Suitable for: non-injured athletes seeking to
- Correct muscle imbalances & mobility limitations
- Improve the body’s resilience (reduce chances of injury)
- Improve running power & economy (via specialized metrics tracking)
- Maximize your performance
OR for CURRENTLY injured athletes*:
- With a chronic injury for which traditional treatment hasn’t worked (i.e. rest, physical therapy, surgery, etc.)
- With constant recurring injuries (they come back every year or when training at a particular volume)
- Though not currently sidelined, constantly in pain due to the injury
The $225 – Run Video Analysis & Gait Correction 1:30 hr session includes:
- Functional Screening to identify muscle imbalances & mobility limitations
- Run Video Analysis
- Analysis of important run dynamics such as stride per minute, vertical oscillation, ground contact force, horizontal power generation, legs spring stiffness,
economyof running, and more!
- Mobility and Stability instruction
- Running technique instruction or gait correction (if injured)
- Detailed personalized corrective plan with:
- Video analysis comparing mechanics before and after gait correction
- Functional strength plan to correct muscle imbalances
- Myofascial soft tissue manipulation plan to correct mobility limitations
- Run technique instruction to correct biomechanic irregularities.
- 1-month plan to implement all of the above, improve
runningeconomy -OR- return to running if injured
– OR –
1:1 Gait Correction/Development Follow Up* – $75 – The 50 min session includes:
- 10-15min strength and soft tissue modulation
- 30-35 min run session with 1:1 gait correction addressing mechanic technique cues
- Live Video – During the session, we’ll monitor your gait through video from various angles that you’ll see live in REAL TIME to help you perform corrections easier/faster
- Live Tracking – During the session will be tracking running dynamics such as stride per minute, stride length, vertical oscillation, ground contact time, ground contact force, and more to help you improve your efficiency.
- Physiological parameters such as heart rate, pace and perceived exertion
* This service it’s
For any questions, contact us today!
*IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY INJURED* you should schedule a gait analysis AFTER you have received medical professional help, the structural damage has been ruled out and you are able to do short/easy running.