Great racing weekend from our athletes and friends! Colin 9:42hr IMAZ, Carolyn 1st AG and Kona Slot and more…
This was the final last big racing weekend of the season for our athletes and friends. All pretty mush finished with a bang!
- Colin Dunham wrapped up his season racing at Ironman Arizona and did so in style. He posted a 1:20hr personal record, by finishing in 9:42hrs and placing 10th in his age group completing a breakthrough season!
- Carolyn Pfalzgraf also finished her season with a great result. Also competing at Ironman Arizona, she finished with a monster 3 hr personal record, posting a 10:36hr time, finishing 1st in her age group and earning her ticket to Kona, the Ironman World Championship!
- E3 friend Mark Vautour competed at te Philadelphia Marathon and posted a big PR finishing the race in 3:11hrs
- Also at the Philly marathon, Michelle Vokey Durgin posted a great result finishing in 4:29hr
- Also congrats to all our coaches friends from PBM Coaching, Physfarm and more. their athletes posted great results including many top 10 in the pro ranks.
Great Job Everyone!