Congratulations to all our athletes and friends who continued their successful triathlon seasons with great results during August!
At the Timberman 70.3
- Bash Zaganjori continued his great season with a new course personal best with a great 4:35hr finishing time
- Jana Richtrova had a tough day; however, in spite of it she posted a great performance to reach the podium with a 3rd place AG and 6th female amateur overall and earning her spot for the 2017 Ironman 70.3 World Championship
- Kara Folsom completed her 2nd 70.3 ever and she posted a personal best with a 5:13hr time!
- Nelson Cohn and Oliver Paugois successfully completed the race having great days!
- Meghan Irvine posted a great day by finishing her first 70.3 EVERY, well done!
At the Rev3 Maine
Kara Folsom race one week after her 70.3 and she had a great performance leading the race wire to wire in her age group wining it and finishing 4th place female overall!
At the Cranberry Olympic Tri
- Brian Kearney had a great day with one of the fastest bikes in his age group finishing 5th.
- Also Lisa McChesney successfully finished the race in spite of struggling with a tough day during the run
At the St. Barbara Long course
Kristen Hansen had a great day with a terrific performance
At the Tri Lincoln tri
Lisa McChesney came back from her day t Cranberry to win her age group. Congrats!
At USA Triathlon Nationals
Jon Mellinger had a great day successfully completing the race
At the Chicago Tri
Julie Nicholson had a great day with a terrific performance
Great work team!