We say this often, but this past weekend was indeed a very successful for our athletes, coaches, Boston Tri team members and friends!
On Friday and Saturday:
- Dan Arnett continues to tear it up in the 2012 season. This time finishing 1st age group and 4th overall at the Tri the Parks Race Series.
- Ed Galante raced the RACE Friday 5K Summer Series finishing 2nd in his age group!
- Jana Richtrova also continued her successful season accomplishing 2 of her goals in one race; she qualified for the Ironman Championship in Kona and the 70.3 Championship in Vegas with her 2nd place in her age group and 11th amateur
- Brenda Chroniak also accomplished one of her goals of the 2012 by reaching the podium at the Webster Triathlon finishing 3rd age group
- Jess Douglas posted a Personal Record at the BAA 10K!
- Brendan Hall continued his prep for Ironman with a solid performance at the BAA 10K
- Jim Carlisle successfully completed the BAA 10K
- Aaron Beer successfully completed the BAA 10K
- Nadim H Rabbani successfully completed the BAA 10K, his 1st!
- Coach Patricia Brownell had a great race and finished 3rd in her AG at the Cohasset Tri!
- Brian Sampson successfully completed his 1st tri of the season at the Cohasset Tri.
- Coach Brian MacIlvain had a solid race at the Philadelphia Triathlon finishing 10th in the male elite division.
- Carolyn Pfalzgraf also had a great race (and 3rd fastest run of the day including pros) finishing 10th in the female elite division.
- Ed Galante completed this racing weekend with a 3rd age group at the Wayland 3 mile swim (actual distance 3.5 miles)!
- Noah Manacas had another strong showing at the Wells Ave. Crit finishing 11th.
- From the Boston Tri Team, congrats to Trish Henwood 3rd AG at Cohasset Sprint, Meg MacSwan 1st OA and Laura Miyakawa 1st AG, Lucy Herzog 6th AGat Webster Tri, Matt Coarr at Syracuse 70.3, Pat Dwyer 5th at BSL 70.3 and Bryan Cantebury 7th AG at Wayland 1 mile swim.
Congratulations, great performances!