Great racing weekend for our athletes, coaches and friends! Check it out:
Another weekend went by and another successful weekend for our athletes, coaches and friends!
- Colin Dunham continued with a great season competing at the Sylvania Triathlon Oly finishing 4th place overall and 1st AG with the 3rd fastest run of the day
- Dan O’Neill completed his 2nd ever triathlon at the Boston Triathlon finishing in 01:18 hr
At our sponsor MaxPerfomance Sharon Sprint Tri, we had a strong showing for athletes and Boston Triathlon Team members:
- BTT teammate Meg MacSwan was the overall female winner with an impressive showing finishing 14th overall.
- Noah Manacas took a break from cycling racing and completed his only tri of the season and finished with a 2nd AG.
- Brenda Chroniak finished her best Tri season to date on a high note with a 6th AG
- Liz Larsen completed her first ever Triathlon at the Sharon Sprint Triathlon and finished in 2 hr
- David Brownell had a successful race finishing top 15 AG in 1:40 hr
- Coach Jorge made his comeback to tris after a forced 3 year hiatus due to knee surgery and managed a 2nd place overall.