What is it?
This service is a simple yet complete model with general-semi personalized training plans, multimedia content, online advice and social interaction through a private forum. This provides an effective alternative way to training with expert advice from E3 coaches for a lower cost.
We offer “Off-season” or race specific training plans for different distances (Olympic, 70.3 and Ironman), durations and 3 different skill levels based on your current fitness level, experience, needs and racing goals. The semi-personalized plans are complemented with “how to” guides, annual training plans, multi-media and other materials that cover most training needs for our athletes. In addition you can ask as many questions as you might have to our expert coaching group via a private online web forum via our private Facebook Group and you’ll get response within the same day.
Unlike other online services, ours are delivered on three to five 4-week blocks; this allows us to make fitness progress assessments at the end of each block and recommend what 4-week block will suit the athlete’s needs best. All based on strengths, weaknesses, time constraints and adaptability. This flexibility maximize fitness gains.
In addition each programs is available for different levels (1 to 3) to match the athlete current fitness and each level can be available to address specific weaknesses (i.e. run focus or bike focus)
Is YouCoach for you?
This service is more of ‘Do It Yourself’ model. In simple words; we provide you with season outline, detailed workouts, the tools (plan, guides, calculators, testing, videos, etc.), expert support and YOU do the Coaching fitting the plan to your specific needs. This allows athletes to have a direct control over their training schedule.
This service suit better those athletes who like having control of their program, require minimal coaching support and with a flexible schedules.
How Does It Work?
It is very simple:
- The athlete fills up a fitness assessment and submit to us, we analyze it and based on that info provided recommend what plan level will fit the athlete needs.
- We submit the first 4 week block plan, “how to” guides and schedule a startup conference call to discuss the details of the plan, terminology, goals, etc.
- The athlete gets access to the private forum where he/she will have access to different multi-media, ask any questions and receive support from our coaches within 24hrs.
- During the last week of the 1st block, the athlete will complete the fitness assessment form with detailed feedback so we can recommend the next 4 week block that will fit his/her needs and goals. We do this at the end of every block.
What Does YouCoach Include?
- Initial fitness assessment
- Annual training plan
- Training plan delivered on 4 week blocks
- Monthly fitness progress assessment
- Unlimited online support via web based private forum
- Access to the various how to guides, multi-media and training articles
- Discount for performance services and training camps
What It Doesn’t Include?
Please notices that our online support service is neither personalized coaching nor do we design provide personalized training plans; for that we Personalized Coaching Programs
- This service doesn’t include the integrative services we provide through our 100% personalized programs
- Our coaches won’t monitor or provide specific feedback through a training log.
- We won’t do personalized plans or performance modeling (power, GPS or HR monitor file analysis).
- No training log
Triathlon YouCoach - $45 / 4 week block
Plans available: 8 week Off-season plans (all distances), 12 week for Olympic distance and 20 weeks for Half Iron and Ironman distances
Options include plans based on power-meter/GPS or Heart Rate/ Perceived Exertion.
Running YouCoach - $25 / 4 week block
Plans available: 6 week Off-season plans (all distances) and 16 week plans for Half Marathon and Marathon distances
Options include plans based on GPS or Heart Rate/ Perceived Exertion.
MEMBERSHIP OPTION (12 month commitment)
Tri YouCoach – $35 /4 weeks block
Level 3 Coach – $20 /4 weeks block
* Membership benefits - Reduced fee, Long term planning equates greater performance results, discount for training camps, group classes, clinics and access to members *only* website, eligibility to enroll to the E3 Tri Team
SIGN UP TODAY! Just fill up the assessment below