This Skills Specific 4 day camp will take place at the National Training Center in beautiful Clermont Florida and is designed for Age Group athletes from all levels training for short course and Long course (Ironman and 70.3 distances). The training will take place in a team environment, under our coaching principles, and with our coaches guidance. It is ideal for those seeking to improve their sports specific skills (i.e. swimming technique and riding handling skills), develop base fitness and for those with season races in April, May, and June. Sign up today! Limited spaces.
Training Camp – February 21-25, 2018 – $500
- 50% deposit is due on December 15th, 2017 and full payment by January 15th, 2018.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs or Ambassador team will receive a reduced team rate.
As mentioned, the camp is suitable for triathletes of all levels and it will be focused on skills: swim technique, riding skills (cornering, climbing, etc.), running form & strength conditioning.
The Camp Includes:
- Access to the National Training Center Pool, Track, Gym, etc.
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run/ strength conditioning (coached sessions)
- 1 swim specific technique session (basic swim analysis)
- 1 run specific technique session (basic run analysis)
- 1 bike riding skills session (practice cornering, climbing, descending, etc.)
- 50-meter outdoor pool for swimming, routes for various levels for riding and track for run specific technique sessions
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for specific sessions
- Basic sports nutrition (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Swim technique, riding skills, and running technique
- 1:1 with coach Jorge/Jana to analyze daily training data
- Lodging/food are NOT included. We’ll provide lodging information soon.
If you are ready to take your skills & fitness to the next level and have fun with fellow triathletes, sign up today! Limited spaces