Latest news, race results and happenings about our athletes, coaches and friends
Racing Week Review
A busy and successful racing weekend for E3 athletes, the Boston Triathlon Team and friends.
- Alaina Neary Case continued her successful year winning the Grand Rapids Half Ironman as the 1st female Overall. Husband Ryan Case also brought some hardware winning his AG and posting a major PR!
- Jana Ritchtrova (czech chick) won her AG and finished 5th overall at the Rev3 Quassy Half Ironman
- Brendan Hall continued his great season towards Ironman Lake Placid completing Mooseman 70.3 with a solid performance and a 12 min run PR!
- Dan Arnett battled a snapped chain to successfully completed the Escape from Alcatraz tri!
- Other Rev3 Quassy Half Ironman results
- Noah Manacas kicked off his season with a solid performance and a great run!
- Sean McCormick also posted a great performance and PR as preparation for Timberman
- Michelle Quigley kicked off her season with a solid performance posting a great run.
- Brian Quigley returned to racing tris and in spite of spotty tri training he had one of his best Tri performances!
- Brett Johnston also began his tri season racing Rev3 as a stepping stone towards Ironman Cozumel and completing a successful day.
- Jerry Maguire had a solid performance and more so, after joining E3 early in the year and successfully recovering from a Achilles tendinitis that plagued him for years. He ended up with 1 hr PR! Glad we were able to help him get back to racing and pain free.
The Boston Triathlon Team (and friends) produced great performances at Quassy Half and Olympic
- Matt Pokress came back to placed 2nd on his AG and miss on 1st for a few seconds at the half
- Brian Kearney finished 2nd on his AG coming back from a year off due to injuries
- James Strain finished 3rd in his age group and 1st on the Aqua bike the next day!
- Maggie O’Toole won 2rd AG!
- Laurie Damianos, Karen Ghiron, Bethany Edwards, Maggi O’ Toole,Trish Henwood and FoBTT Lucy Herzog and Grace Tsuei all completed successfuly the Olympic. Big shout out to Lucy for completing her 1st Olympic on a very tough course!
- Matt Coarr, Keith and Michell Rousseau, Paul Newman, Joe Kurtz, Amy Robinson and Elaine Metcalf all successfully completed the Half, a very challenging course!
Amazing jobs everyone!