Our Run Video Analysis & Gait Correction is our most premium, in-depth specialized assessment to help you correct the 4 core principles to improve your performance and/or rehabilitate running-related injuries:
- Identify & correct muscle imbalance & mobility limitations
- Identify & biomechanical irregularities when you run
- Improve your body durability – If currently injured – address the source of injury (not only treat the symptom(s)) &
- Improve your running power and economy with technique cues
We accomplish all this through a functional screening, a detailed video analysis with specialized slow-motion capture equipment), Gait correction (if injured) or technique instruction & a detailed plan. By combining this holistic approach, we are able to determine what elements may be affecting your running performance (or causing your run injury), why that may be occurring and how we can correct it.
Run Gait Analysis 1:30 hr session – $200
Suitable for: non-injured athletes seeking to
- Correct muscle imbalances & mobility limitations
- Improve body’s resilience (reduce chances of injury)
- Improve running power & economy
- Maximize your performance
OR for CURRENTLY injured athletes*:
- With a chronic injury for which traditional treatment hasn’t worked (i.e. rest, physical therapy, surgery, etc.)
- With constant recurring injuries (they come back every year or when training at a particular volume)
- Though not currently sidelined, constantly in pain due to the injury
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY INJURED* You should schedule a gait analysis AFTER you have received medical professional help, structural damage has been ruled out and you are able to do short/easy running.
The 1:30 hr session includes:
- Functional Screening – Identify muscle imbalances (stability) & mobility limitations (flexibility)
- Video Gait Analysis with specialized motion capture equipment
- Mobility and stability correction
- Running technique cues instruction or gait retraining (if injured)
- Post technique/gait correction video to compare improvements
- Detailed personalized corrective plan with:
- Functional strength training plan to correct muscle imbalances and/or improve power
- Myofascial soft tissue manipulation plan to correct mobility limitations
- Run technique cues (visualizations) to correct biomechanic irregularities.
- 1 month Running plan to develop power/economy -OR- return to running (if injured)
For any questions, contact us today!