Great racing weekend for our athletes, coaches, teammates and friends.
- At the ITU Cross Tri Worlds – South East Championship, Dan Arnett finished 4th AG and earned his ticket to the Xterra World Championships.
- Coach Patricia participated in the Tour de Cure as part of the Team Type 1 to raise awareness for diabetes.
- At the American Zofingen Duathlon, Jana Richtrova successfully defended her title winning the F1 distance (5 mile run, 28 mile bike, 5 mile run, 28 mile bike, 5 mile run) finishing with a PR, 1st female overall and 10th overall, only 9 guys beat her.
- Jessica Douglas also race at the AmZof doing the short distance and finishing 1st AG and 4th female overall!
- Jay Meeks raced the Peachtree Olympic and though he battled some sort of stomach bug, he has able to gut it out and finish the race
- Brenda Chroniak participated at the Harpoon 5 miler and posted a PR!
- Other E3 athletes/friends/BTT teammates/RFR who participated at the Harpoon 5 miler with great results were Ed Galante, Kelwin Conroy, Sue McCloud, Shay Pokress, Lucy Herzog, Gayle Love, Shawn McCommark, Billy Theodat, Heather Poreda, Amanda Fowle and Sarah Moquin!
Great job everyone!