The preseason 4 day camp in beautiful Waterville Valley New Hampshire is designed for Age Group athletes from all levels training for Ironman and 70.3 distances. The training will take place in a team environment, under our coaching principles, and with our coaches guidance. It is ideal for those athletes seeking to improve their sports skills, develop fitness or those with season races in June, July, and August. Sign up today! Limited spaces
Training Camp – May 17-20, 2018 – $500
- 50% deposit at the time of registration and full payment by March 20th, 2018.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs or Ambassador team will receive a reduced team rate.
NOTE – Although the camp is specific for All Levels athletes, it will be a 3 1/2 day camp with swimming, cycling and/or run daily sessions. And therefore, you will learn how to train with a higher volume for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Still, in order to attend, you must be capable of swimming 1500-2000 yards of swimming, riding 14 mph for 40+ miles and running 3-5 miles on consecutive days
The Camp Includes:
- Lodging will take place at the Waterville Valley Town Square Condos. Lodging plus food included (2 meals per day).
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run (coached swim session)
- 1 cycling technique specific session
- 1 run technique specific session
- Coaches available to provide riding handling skills instruction
- Beautiful roads for riding including the famous Kancamagus Highway and running
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for specific sessions
- Basic sports nutrition (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Rejuvenation techniques for optimal recovery & training nutrition
- 1:1 with coach Jorge/Jana to analyze daily training
If you are ready to take your skills & fitness to the next level and have fun with fellow triathletes, sign up today! Limited spaces