The 4 day camp in beautiful Waterville Valley, NH is designed for triathletes from all levels training for Ironman and 70.3 distances. The training will take place in a team environment, under our coaching principles, and with our coaches guidance. This camp is ideal for athletes racing in June, July, August, and September
Suitable for: For all levels from beginners to Age Group Advanced & Elite athletes.
Waterville Valley NH Performance Training Camp – May 23-26, 2019 – $450
50% deposit is due on February 15th, 2019 and full payment by March 15th, 2019. – E3 athletes currently enrolled in our Premium coaching programs or in the AG Performance/Elite Teams will receive a special rate – Sign Up Today! *Limited to 14 athletes only*
This Performance Camp will focus on maximizing your pre-racing season fitness gains by sharpening your sustainable speed and race-specific fatigue resistance via intense training sessions volume logging anywhere between 2-5 hrs of training among 2 to 3 sessions per day.
NOTE – The camp will be challenging & demanding with swimming, cycling & run sessions every day. You will learn how to train at an intense level for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. In order to
The Camp includes:
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run
- Coaching support for all sessions.
- Challenging riding including the Kangamangus Hway
- Instruction for running sessions
- Daily Performance Markers Tracking to optimize performance, and enhance recovery.
- Personalized Fueling Plan for the camp
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for key sessions
- Basic sports nutrition provided by our sponsors
- Clinics – Mental skills for Peak Performance
- 1:1 with coach Jorge to analyze daily training data
Lodging/Food are NOT included. We will rent townhouses at the Waterville Valley Town Square Condos where will be swimming, start our rides and conduct clinics; we will have limited spots offered on a 1st come, 1st serve basis.