This 5-day camp is designed for triathletes placing towards the front of their AG & Elites racing Ironman & 70.3 distances, who enjoy training in a team environment with 1:1 coaching support. Our coaching principles have produced countless AG wins/podiums & 70.3/Ironman World Championship qualifiers & podiums. This will be ideal for those seeking to boost preseason fitness preparation or targeting early season races in May, June & July.
Suitable for: Age Group Advanced & Elite athletes.
Tucson AZ Performance Training Camp – March 27-31, 2019 – $550
50% deposit is due on February 15th, 2019 and full payment by March 15th, 2019. – E3 athletes currently enrolled in our Premium coaching programs or in the AG Performance/Elite Teams will receive a special rate – Sign Up Today! *Limited to 10 athletes only*
This Performance Camp will focus on maximizing your early season fitness gains by focusing on addressing your sustainable speed and fatigue resistance via a high dose of training volume logging anywhere between 3-6 hrs of training among 2 to 3 sessions per day.
NOTE – The training will be very challenging & demanding. It will be an intensive 5 day camp with swimming, cycling & run sessions Every day. You will learn how to train at a high level for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Since expectations will be high, in order to attend you must be capable of swimming complete 2500-3000 yards of swimming, riding 18 mph for 70+ miles and running 5+ miles on consecutive days This will be strictly enforced
The Camp Includes:
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run
- Coaching support for all sessions.
- Challenging riding including Mt. Lemmon, Kitt Peak & Madera Canyon
- Instruction for running sessions
- Daily Performance Markers Tracking to optimize performance, and enhance recovery: body composition, hydration levels, nutrition levels.
- Personalized Fueling Plan for the camp
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for key sessions
- Basic sports nutrition provided by our sponsors
- Clinics – Mental skills for Peak Performance
- 1:1 with coach Jorge to analyze daily training dat
Lodging/Food are NOT included. We will rent a house near the University Of Arizona where will be swimming and/or start our rides; we will have limited spots offered on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. If you need hotel recommendations, let us know when you sign up for the camp!
Check videos from one of our past camps to give you a taste of the training you’ll do!