The one-on-one swim analysis & stroke correction is our most in-depth and specialized swim service. With a video analysis, we will pinpoint what elements of your freestyle stroke need correction and determine why it may be affecting your performance. And during the stroke correction, will teach you how to make the proper corrections to improve your performance. After the correction will record you again to show your stroke improvements & you’ll receive a corrective swim plan that you can incorporate into your training plan & continue working on your stroke on your own.
This service is specifically designed for triathletes and open water swimmer from all levels; from beginners who need to master the freestyle swim basics to the more seasoned athletes struggling to improve their performance including proficient swimmers seeking to maximize their skills and gain that extra edge.
Swim Analysis & Stroke Correction – $175
The session lasts around 90 minutes. During the session, we’ll help you identify stroke deficiencies with video analysis, teach you proper technique stroke mechanics, address muscle/flexibility imbalances and review your improvements.
- Video analysis and review (before instruction) – 20 min
- Stroke Correction with Technique Instruction – 55 min
- Post-stroke correction video analysis to review your improvements (after instruction)- 15 min
- Training Plan with specific drills and visualizations for your specific stroke correction needs
You will need to bring:
- Swimming gear (suit, goggles, cap, etc.)
- Water/sports drink
- Any swim tools you may regularly use.
FOLLOW UP SERVICES
If you have already completed the Swim Analysis & Stroke Correction and you want to follow the swim analysis or a one-on-one stroke correction session or if have any questions, contact us today!