About the Elite Team
The E3 Elite Team is for amateur athletes who compete at the top level in the AG ranks, for ‘up-and-coming’ amateurs who have met the USA Triathlon Elite criteria as an Age Grouper or for athletes with a PRO license. We support you through professional coaching, programs/camps discounts, top-level sponsorship deals (i.e. free product/discounts for equipment & products) and receive premium exposure level. NOW accepting applications!
Interested in being part of the 2016 E3 Elite Team?
Consideration for the E3 Elite Team is based on racing results, work ethic, as well as your social media presence (or desire to develop one) and become a brand ambassador for our sponsors & brand. Since our inception in 2011, our coaches have helped our athletes/team members to qualify for Ironman/70.3 World Championships every year and have produced:
- Ironman Champions
- National Long Course USAT Champions
- Regional Long and Short USAT Champions
- Numerous overall winners & podiums at Ironman, Challenge, and Rev3 events
- Multiple AG wins/podiums and All American athletes.
Criteria to qualify for the E3 Elite Team
- Podium Age Group at races with a prize purse of $5000 or higher
- Podium Overall at races with over 500 participants
- Qualified for Ironman/70.3/ITU World Championship (Olympic Distance) – OR –
- All American Honors in Age Group under USAT rankings – OR –
- Podium at regional championship – OR – top 5 overall at national championship – OR –
- Having met requirements for PRO license
- You embrace a long-term development process.
- You are active with social media.
- You understand the importance of being a brand ambassador.
- Currently enrolled in our programs or in the process of starting a coaching program with us.
For applicants that have had an extreme event (injury or pregnancy) that did not allow them to meet the criteria within the past year, please submit an application for review by E3 team management. Also, the performance criteria may be adjusted to meet the team membership needs during the review process, hence even if you don’t meet the criteria but are close, please apply!
If you are a member of another team, you may apply and will be considered only if your team kit includes the E3 logo in a prominent location. However, you may not qualify for all the special team sponsors deals and you won’t be eligible for the performance-based incentive program).
As an E3 Elite Team member, you will receive coaching support, qualify for performance-based incentives, special products/discounts from our sponsors and media exposure. You will also have access to team specific training camps/clinics and our online team group for webinars, team meetings, guides, etc.
- Sponsor product & discounts (2017 included): Quintana Roo, Blueseventy, Levelen, VeloFix, Castelli, SaltStick, BeetBoost, Rudy Project, Swiftwick, Elevated Legs, RacePak & Kalahari Biltong, RolfPrima and more!
- Exclusive discounts in our Premium/Performance Integration Coaching programs (1).
- Subsidized Castelli Triathlon Racing Kit
- Free Team swag (Tech Hat or visor, Blueseventy swim cap, E3 Water Bottle, Podium Shirt)
- Discounts for training gear (cycling jersey, bibs, jackets, etc.) and other casual gear
- Exclusive discounts for performance services (i.e. biomechanical analysis, nutrition and fueling plans) if not included in your program already.
- Special rates for team training camps
- Athlete Promotion via social media as well as media exposure through our partners and sponsors.
- Access to our online team community (webinars, articles, Facebook group, etc.)
- Eligibility for performance-based incentives (free sponsor product or cash bonus (2))
- Team Manager support.
- PRO membership or Basic Integration programs don’t apply
- This will be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on your results, goals, sponsors eligibility, etc.
Enrollment for the E3 Elite Team
If you are interested in being part of the 2017 E3 Elite Team APPLY TODAY. The application deadline is November 30th, 2016 and we will announce the team in early December 2016.
For questions, Contact us today!