The Age Group (AG) Performance Team is for the athlete seeking to do the work and follow a process to ultimately reach the top of the Age Group ranks. Our team offers unparalleled support through personalized coaching, nutrition advise, performance analysis, special gear/discounts sponsorship deals, clinics, team specific training camps and more! For 2019 we will limit the team to 15 members, don’t miss your chance, Apply Today! Since our inception in 2011, our coaches have helped our athletes/team members to qualify for Ironman/70.3 World Championships every year and have produced:
- Ironman/70.3 Age Group wins/podiums
- Regional Short and Long course USAT Champions
- ITU Age Group Podiums
- Multiple Age Group wins/podiums
- USAT All American Honors and Ironman/70.3 Gold All World
As an AG Performance Team member, you will receive coaching support. You will also be the recipient of incentives and exclusive discounts from our sponsors. You will also have access to group training, coached sessions, team specific training camps/clinics and our online community via webinars, Facebook group, guides, etc. Discounts/benefits:
- Sponsor product & discounts (2018 included): Quintana Roo, Blueseventy, Levelen, Irwin Cycling, Notio Konect, VeloFix, Castelli, SaltStick, BeetBoost, Rudy Project, Swiftwick, Elevated Legs, RacePak & Kalahari Biltong and more!
- Exclusive discounts on our Premium/Performance Integration Coaching programs (1).
- Discounts for Team Racing Kit.
- Free Team swag (Podium T-shirt, Tech Hat, Water bottle & more)
- Discounts for training/casual gear.
- Exclusive discounts for performance services (i.e. biomechanical analysis, nutrition, and fueling plans) if not included in your program already.
- Eligibility for performance-based incentives (free sponsor product (2))
- Support at specific races. (TBD)
- Special rate for training camps which include clinics, seminars and coached sessions.
- Free access to group training.
- Athlete Promotion – via our website & social media as well as media exposure through our partners, sponsors, etc.
- Access to our online team community (Facebook group, webinars, articles, etc.)
- PRO membership or Basic Integration programs don’t apply
- This will be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on your results, goals, sponsors eligibility, etc.
Criteria to qualify for the AG Performance Team
- Age Group top 10 finish at an Ironman or 70.3 branded race – OR –
- Finishing times during the 2018 season that were within 10% at an Ironman or 70.3 branded distance race – OR –
- Finishing times during the 2018 season that were within 10% of the first place in your age group at races with fields over 550 participants – OR – with a prize purse of $5000 or higher – OR –
- Finishing times during the 2017 season that were within 7% at races with fields less than 500 participants – OR –
- 2 or more Age Group podiums at local races with fields smaller than 350 participants.
- You embrace a long-term development process
- You enjoy training camps in a team environment.
- You are active in social media.
- You understand the importance of being a brand ambassador.
- Currently enrolled in our programs or in the process of starting a coaching program with us.
For applicants that have had an extreme event (injury or pregnancy) that did not allow them to meet the criteria within the past year, please submit an application for review by E3 team management. Also, the performance criteria may be adjusted to meet the team members needs during the review process, hence even if you don’t meet the current criteria but are close, please apply!
Enrollment for the E3 AG Performance Team
If you are interested in being part of the 2019 AG Performance Team the Deadline to submit your applications is December 30th, 2018. Availability will be limited to 15 team members, so don’t miss your chance, APPLY TODAY For questions, Contact us!