Our personalized training camps will help you develop sport specific skills, improve efficiency, further your triathlon knowledge and maximize your performance. We offer a team environment offered under our coaching principles and with our coaches support.
For Vermont we have 1 camp:
- Advanced AG/Elite – for AGers competing at top of their AG & elites; aimed to maximize fitness gains and achieve peak performance
The 5 day camp is designed for triathletes placing towards the front of their AG & Elites training for Ironman and 70.3 distances under a team environment, under our coaching principles that have produced countless AG wins/podiums & 70.3/Ironman World Championship qualifications and 1:1 coaching support. It is ideal for athletes qualified for the 70.3 World Championship, the Ironman World Championship as we’ll do specific training simulations. Also for those seeking to boost in-season fitness or target peak fitness for races in August, September & October such as:
- Ironman – Canada, Mont. Tremblant, Coeur D’ Alane, Wisconsin, Chattanooga, World Championship (Kona), Maryland, North Carolina, Louisville, Cozume, Florida, Arizona, etc.
- 70.3 – Timberman, Ohio, Atlantic City, 70.3 World Championship, Rev3 Maine, Pumpkinman, Lake Placid, Ohio, etc.
AG Advanced & Elite Training Camp – August 9-13, 2017 – $500
- 50% deposit is due by April 20th, 2017 and full payment by June 25th, 2017.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs will receive a reduced team rate.
NOTE – The training will very challenging & demanding. It will be a intensive 5 day camp with swimming, cycling & run sessions EVERYDAY. You will learn how to train at a high level for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Since expectations will be high, in order to attend you must be capable of swimming complete 2500-3000 yards of swimming, riding 18 mph for 80+ miles and running 5-10 miles on consecutive days *This will be strictly enforced*
The Camp Includes:
- Lodging & 2 meals per day (breakfast and dinner)
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run
- Coaches available to provide support. (coached swim session, skills instruction & clinics)
- Challenging roads for riding including the famous VT Gaps: App Gap, Middlebury Gap, Rochester Gap, Brandon Gap, etc. & the “Kona-like” ride from Waitsfield to Killington and back.
- For running we’ll mix flat and rolling/hilly terrain.
- Daily Performance Markers tracking to optimize performance, and enhance recovery. This includes body composition and hydration/nutrition levels via urine analysis.
- Personalized Fueling Plan for the camp
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for key sessions
- Basic sports nutrition (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Race execution, nutrition & mental skills
- 1:1 with coach Jorge to analyse daily trainnig data
- Lodging/food are not included. We’ll provide lodging information soon.