The 5 day camp in beautiful Lake Placid New York is designed for triathletes from all levels training for Ironman and 70.3 distances. The training will take place in a team environment, under our coaching principles, and with our coaches guidance. This camp is ideal for athletes racing Ironman Lake Placid as it will allow you to do race-specific training on the course and for those with races in July, August & September such as:
- Ironman – Lake Placid, Canada, Mont. Tremblant, Coeur D’ Alane, Wisconsin, Chattanooga
- 70.3 – Vineman, Racine, Timberman, Ohio, Atlantic City, 70.3 World Championship, Rev3 Maine, Pumpkinman, Lake Placid, etc.
Training Camp – June 27th – July 1, 2018 – $500
- 50% deposit is due on March 11th, 2018 and full payment by April 15th, 2018.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs or the Ambassador Team will receive a special rate.
NOTE – Although the camp is specific for All Levels athletes, it will be a 4 1/2 day camp with swimming, cycling and/or run daily sessions. Therefore, you will learn how to train with a higher volume for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Still, in order to attend, you must be capable of swimming 1500-2000 yards of open water swimming, riding 14 mph for 60+ miles and running 3+ miles on consecutive days
The Camp Includes:
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run
- Coaches available to provide support. (coached swim session, skills instruction & clinics)
- Challenging roads for riding including the Ironman Lake Placid course & the famous Whiteface Mountain
- For running, we’ll use the Ironman Lake Placid run course
- Daily Performance Markers tracking to optimize performance, and enhance recovery. This includes body composition and hydration/nutrition levels via urine analysis.
- Personalized Fueling Plan for the camp
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for key sessions
- Basic sports nutrition (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Nutrition techniques for optimal recovery, race execution & mental skills
- 1:1 with coach Jorge to analyze daily training data
- Lodging/food are not included. We’ll provide lodging information soon.