The 4 day camp in beautiful Lake Placid New York is designed for Age Group athletes from all levels training for Ironman and 70.3 distances in team environment, under our coaching principles and with our coaches guidance. This camp is ideal for athletes racing Ironman Lake Placid as it will allow you to do race specific training on the course! Also for those with races in July, August & September such as:
- Ironman – Lake Placid, Canada, Mont. Tremblant, Coeur D’ Alane, Wisconsin, Chattanooga
- 70.3 – Vineman, Racine, Timberman, Ohio, Atlantic City, 70.3 World Championship, Rev3 Maine, Pumpkinman, Lake Placid, etc.
Age Group All Levels Training Camp – June 30th – July 4, 2017 – $500
- 50% deposit is due by March 20th, 2017 and full payment by May 15th, 2017.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs will receive a reduced team rate.
NOTE – Although the camp is specific for All Levels athletes, it will be a 3 1/2 day camp with swimming, cycling and/or run daily sessions. And therefore, you will learn how to train with a higher volume for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Still, in order to attend you must be capable of swimming 2200 yards open water, riding 14 mph for 50+ miles and running 3-5 miles on consecutive days.
The Camp Includes:
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run (coached swim session)
- 1 swim technique specific session
- 1 run technique specific session
- Coaches available to provide riding skills instruction
- Beautiful roads for riding including the Ironman Lake Placid course.
- For running we’ll use the Ironman Lake Placid run course
- Personalized Fueling Plan for the camp
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for specific sessions
- Basic sports nutrition (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Race execution & nutrition.
- 1:1 with coach Jorge/Jana to analyse daily training
- Welcome and Farewell dinner
- Lodging/food are not included. We’ll provide lodging information soon.
If you are ready to take your skills & fitness to the next level and have fun with fellow triathletes, sign up today! Limited spaces