The 5-day camp is designed for triathletes placing towards the front of their AG & Elites training for Ironman and 70.3 distances under a team environment, under our coaching principles that have produced countless AG wins/podiums & 70.3/Ironman World Championship qualifications and 1:1 coaching support. It is ideal for those racing Ironman Lake Placid as we’ll do race-specific preparation. Also for those seeking to boost in-season fitness or target peak fitness for races in July, August & September such as:
- Ironman – Lake Placid, Canada, Mont. Tremblant, Coeur D’ Alane, Wisconsin, Chattanooga,
- 70.3 – Vineman, Racine, Timberman, Ohio, Atlantic City, 70.3 World Championship, Rev3 Maine, Pumpkinman, Lake Placid, etc.
AG Advanced & Elite Training Camp – June 27th – July 1, 2018 – $500
- 50% deposit is due by April 14th, 2017 and full payment by May 15th, 2017.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs will receive a reduced team rate.
NOTE – The training will very challenging & demanding. It will be an intensive 5 day camp with swimming, cycling & run sessions Every day. You will learn how to train at a high level for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Since expectations will be high, in order to attend you must be capable of swimming complete 2500-3000 yards of swimming, riding 18 mph for 80+ miles and running 5-10 miles on consecutive days *This will be strictly enforced*
The Camp Includes:
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run
- Coaches available to provide support. (coached swim session, skills instruction & clinics)
- Challenging roads for riding including the Ironman Lake Placid course & the famous Whiteface Mountain
- For running, we’ll use the Ironman Lake Placid run course
- Daily Performance Markers tracking to optimize performance, and enhance recovery. This includes body composition and hydration/nutrition levels via urine analysis.
- Personalized Fueling Plan for the camp
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for key sessions
- Basic sports nutrition (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Nutrition techniques for optimal recovery, race execution & mental skills
- 1:1 with coach Jorge to analyze daily training data
- Lodging/food are not included. We will rent a condo with limited spot offered on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. If you don’t get one, we’ll provide lodging information options soon.