This pre-season 5 day camp is designed for triathletes placing towards the front of their AG & Elites racing Ironman & 70.3 distances who enjoy training in a team environment with 1:1 coaching support. Our coaching principles have produced countless AG wins/podiums & 70.3/Ironman World Championship qualifiers/podiums . It is ideal for those seeking to boost preseason fitness or target early season peak fitness for races in May, June & July.
AG Advanced & Elite Training Camp – April 5-9, 2017 – $500
- 50% deposit is due by February 10th, 2017 and full payment by March 10th, 2017.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs will receive a reduced team rate.
NOTE – The training will be very challenging & demanding. It will be an intensive 5 day camp with swimming, cycling & run sessions EVERYDAY. You will learn how to train at a high level for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Since expectations will be high, in order to attend you must be capable of swimming complete 2500-3000 yards of swimming, riding 18 mph for 80+ miles and running 5-10 miles on consecutive days *This will be strictly enforced*
The Camp Includes:
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run
- Coaches available to provide support. (coached swim session, skills instruction & clinics)
- Challenging roads for riding including Mt. Lemmon, Kitt Peak, Madera Canyon etc.
- Trails and track for running
- Daily Performance Markers tracking to optimize performance, and enhance recovery. This includes body composition and hydration/nutrition levels via urine analysis.
- Personalized Fueling Plan for the camp
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for key sessions
- Basic sports nutrition (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Strength Rejuvenation techniques for optimal recovery & mental skills
- 1:1 with coach Jorge to analyse daily traininig data
- Lodging/Food are not included. For hotel information near the University Of Arizona where will be swimming and/or start our rides, click here.
- Bike unpacking, build-up, breakdown, and packing can be available via a Trisports.com – You can contact them to arrange this, fees range $75-$150. Contact: (520) 884-8743
Here is video from our 2016 camp to give you a taste of the training you’ll do!