This 5-day camp is designed for triathletes placing towards the front of their AG & Elites racing Ironman & 70.3 distances, who enjoy training in a team environment with 1:1 coaching support. Our coaching principles have produced countless AG wins/podiums & 70.3/Ironman World Championship qualifiers & podiums. This will be ideal for those seeking to boost preseason fitness preparation or targeting early season races in May, June & July. Limited to 10 athletes only – Sign Up Today!
AG Advanced & Elite Training Camp – April 4-8, 2018 – $500
- 50% deposit is due on January 12th, 2018 and full payment by February 9th, 2018.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs or AG Performance/Elite Teams will receive a special rate.
NOTE – The training will be very challenging & demanding. It will be an intensive 5 day camp with swimming, cycling & run sessions Every day. You will learn how to train at a high level for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Since expectations will be high, in order to attend you must be capable of swimming complete 2500-3000 yards of swimming, riding 18 mph for 70+ miles and running 5+ miles on consecutive days *This will be strictly enforced*
The Camp Includes:
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run
- Coaching support for all sessions.
- Challenging riding including Mt. Lemmon, Kitt Peak & Madera Canyon
- Trails and track for running
- Daily Performance Markers Tracking to optimize performance, and enhance recovery: body composition, hydration levels, nutrition levels.
- Personalized Fueling Plan for the camp
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for key sessions
- Basic sports nutrition provided by our sponsors (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Mental skills for Peak Performance
- 1:1 with coach Jorge to analyze daily training data
- Lodging/Food are not included. We will rent a house near the University Of Arizona where will be swimming and/or start our rides; we will have limited spots offered on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. if you don’t get one, to find hotels near, click here for reference for your search.
Here is video from one of our camps to give you a taste of the training you’ll do!