Basic Integration is ideal for the self-sufficient athlete seeking a structured training plan and basic coaching support/interaction while addressing the basic elements of our performance pillars. Features like swim/bike/run or nutrition analysis and race/fuel plans can be added “as need it” offering great program flexibility.
- Athletes seeking a personalized program addressing needs, goals and limitations.
- Self-sufficient athlete who wants a program without too much hand-holding.
- Athletes who doesn’t need constant of coaching interaction, plan adjustments or constant advise
Level 1/2 Coach – $175 /4 weeks block + ‘one time’ $100 setup fee
PRO* Basic Integration (12 month membership)
Level 1/2 Coach – $150 /4 weeks block
* PRO benefits - this annual membership reduced fee program ($350+ yearly savings) allows for long term planning resulting in greater/faster performance results. It includes a season plan broken down in training blocks and discount for training camps, group classes and clinics. Ideal for athletes that consider triathlon their lifestyle and/or with specific long term goals.
Learn about our coaches and different levels – NOT available with Level 3 coaches –
Training Plans Includes:
- Initial Fitness evaluation
- Season Periodization Plan (6 month for regular program and 12 month for PRO membership)
- Personalized training plans delivered Monthly
- Unlimited training log, Limited email communication
- Training Zones based on Heart Rate, Power and/or Pace via field testing
- Online training log hosted on Training Peaks (basic account)
- Basic End of Season Review (PRO membership only)
- Admission to E3 Tri Ambassador Team
- Discounts for performance services and training camps
- Unlimited Training log feedback.
- Limited interaction with your coach (email only)*
- Monthly plan review – Skype call or messenger (as need it)
- Access to E3 Multi-Media including webinars, webcasts, video tutorials, guides, Online Hangouts, private forum and more!
- Access to Coach Jorge Webinars and online Hangouts – PRO membership only (submit your questions prior to Hangout to get specific answers)
*All questions/concerns will be responded within 24 hrs during the week and 48hrs during the weekend/holidays
- 10% off Biomechanical Analysis (Gait/swim analysis and bike fit optimization)
- 10% off Clinical Run Gait Analysis
- Race Pacing & Fueling plan - Special – $100 for A race
- 10% Personalized Nutrition Plans
- $50 for 1 hr one-on-one sessions
* Our athletes can expect a response within 24 hrs during week days and 48 hrs during weekends
- PRO* Members get 48 weeks at membership rate and will also receive 4 weeks the ‘off-season’ rate - 50% off reduce. (This will take place after 12 billing blocks have taken place)