We create a personalized training plan addressing your specific needs, time limitations and athletic goals for a particular race or for an entire season.
This option is a great alternative for athletes seeking structured training and coaching support without the full integration of our other programs.This allows the athlete flexibility to tweak the structure in a personal way and get other services as need it.
Our programs are evidence-based in basic physiology and proven training concepts that have produced remarkable performances from elite to recreational athletes.
Here you won’t find any marketing buzz, no magic ‘systems’ and no shortcuts. Our athletes succeed based on hard and consistent work.
Level 1/2 Coach – $170 /4 weeks block + ‘one time’ $100 setup fee
Performance PLUS * (12 month commitment)
Level 1/2 Coach – $145 /4 weeks block
* PLUS benefits- this is a membership program offered at a reduced fee ($350+ yearly savings), one month off-season rate (50% off), Long term planning equates greater performance results, discounts for training camps, group classes, clinics and access to members only websiteCompare differences in this comparison table
– NOT available with Level 3 coaches –
Race specific plans can be scheduled for 12 or more weeks targeting an specific race.
The annual membership requires a 52 week commitment and the plan will be developed around your target races
Training Plans Includes:
- Initial Fitness Assessment
- Personalized training plan (delivered every 4 weeks)
- Basic Annual Training Plans
- Online training log hosted on Training Peaks (basic account)
- Field testing to develop sport specific training zones based on Heart Rate or Power/Pace.
- Access to E3 Training Solutions Training Guides.
- Enrollment to E3 Tri Team (for Elite E3 Tri team you have to apply)
- Discounts with E3TS Sponsors and Supporters
- E3TS water bottle
- Unlimited Training log feedback.
- Limited interaction with your coach (email only).
- Access to E3TS multi-media content including webinars, webcasts, podcasts, etc.
- Access to E3TS private forum to interact with coaches and athletes.
- Monthly conference calls with your coach to address specific training questions (as needed)
All questions/concerns will be responded within 24hrs during the week and 48hrs during the weekend
- 15% off Biomechanical Analysis (Gait/swim analysis and bike fit optimization)
- 10% off Clinical Run Gait Analysis
- 20% off Personalized Racing/Fueling execution plans
- 20% Personalized Nutrition Plans
- $50 for 1hr one-on-one sessions
* Our athletes can expect a response within 24hrs during week days and 48hrs during weekends
- Plus Members get 48 weeks at membership rate and will also receive 4 weeks the ‘off-season’ rate - 50% off reduce