At E3 Training Solutions we offer a variety of services we refer to performance services because they are specifically designed to help you improve. All our services are evidence-based on the latest scientific, established training concepts and technology.
We associate with experts in different fields such as biomechanics, soft tissue rehab/treatments, physical therapy, massage therapy, dynamic evaluations, etc. Finally, we follow reputable testing protocols that will provide you with valuable feedback for your training or enhance your injury rehabilitation.
What is a Clinical Gait Analysis?
Is the process whereby biomechanic gait characteristics are measured, abnormalities are identified, causes are postulated, and treatments are proposed. Notice this service is different from our performance run gait analysis.
Who Can Benefit From It?
For currently injured athletes with complex and difficult to diagnose running related injuries for which traditional treatments have been unsuccessful.*
How Does It Work?
It is a detailed assessment of the athlete’s injury history. Then we do a dynamic evaluation to identify mobility and stability limitations. We continue with a gait analysis: it involves placing external markers at specific points on the lower extremities, pelvis and torso of the patient. Then we film the athlete running from different angles and at different running speeds. Finally, the interdisciplinary team analyze the videos using specialized motion capture software (Dartfish) and provides specific feedback and treatment proposals.
The Interdisciplinary Assessment Team
Our expert team includes a physical therapy, a biomechanist and running coach. Collectively, the team review all information & materials collected, identifies potential causes and recommends treatments. These may include physical therapy, soft tissue injury treatment, myofascial release technique, training programs, technique/mechanics work or in most cases, a combination of some/all.
Clinical Run Gait Analysis – $249
**If you decide to sign up for the run rehab program post analysis, we will offer a discounted price
- Interview/Initial Assessment (20-30 min)
- Dynamic Evaluation – (20-30 min)
- Gait Analysis (HD video) – (30-45 min)
- Interdisciplinary Team Assessment write up and treatment recommendations
- MPEG Video files for functional screening and gait analysis
- Follow up meeting with coach to review all materials and discuss treatment recommendations from the interdisciplinary team.
- Personalized Resistance Training program
- General rehab run program
- Discounts for rehab treatments and programs
* Please keep in mind this service is recommended after an athlete has received professional advice, structural damage has been ruled out and the traditional treatments have been unsuccessful.