The Rehabilitation Gait Analysis is a process in which functional movements are evaluated, gait characteristics are measured, abnormalities are identified and treatments are proposed. Our assessment was developed with experts in different fields such as biomechanics, soft tissue rehabilitation and physical therapy following the latest rehabilitation protocols.
Rehabilitation Gait Analysis – $250
- Currently injured athletes with difficult to diagnose running related injuries
- Traditional treatments have been unsuccessful in correcting the problem
- Return to training/activity has been unsuccessful
- Unable to run and/or in constant pain during activity
How Does It Work?
It is a detailed assessment of the athlete’s injury history. Followed by functional movement evaluation identifying mobility and stability limitations. Then we perform the gait analysis filming sing specialized motion capture software. Finally, the interdisciplinary team analyze all data collected and provides a rehabilitation program & treatment recommendations
Our Interdisciplinary Assessment Team
Our team includes a physical therapy, a biomechanist, a soft tissue dysfunction specialists and coach specialized in functional movement. Collectively, the team identifies potential causes and recommends treatments. These treatments may include physical therapy, soft tissue manipulation, functional patterns movement & gait re-training.
- Initial Consultation
- Functional Movement Evaluation
- Gait mpeg video analysis
- Interdisciplinary Team Assessment and treatment recommendations
- Skype call to review all materials and discuss treatment recommendations & plan implementation
- Functional Strength plan & Technique retraining program
- 1:1 coached session
* Notice this service is different from our run gait analysis. Please keep in mind this service is recommended after athletes that have received professional help, structural damage has been ruled out and traditional treatments have been unsuccessful.
For any questions, contact us today!