This 5-day camp is designed for triathletes placing towards the front of their AG & Elites racing Ironman & 70.3 distances who enjoy training in a team environment with 1:1 coaching support. Our coaching principles have produced countless AG wins/podiums & 70.3/Ironman World Championship qualifiers/podiums. This will be ideal for those seeking to boost preseason fitness preparation or targeting early season races in May, June & July. Sign Up Today!
Training Camp – May 17-20, 2018 – $500
- 50% deposit at the time of registration and full payment by March 20th, 2018.
- E3 athletes currently enrolled in coaching programs or Ambassador team will receive a reduced team rate.
NOTE – The training will be very challenging & demanding. It will be an intensive 5 day camp with swimming, cycling & run sessions Every day. You will learn how to train at a high level for multiple days while enhancing your recovery through our rejuvenation and nutrition methods. Since expectations will be high, in order to attend you must be capable of swimming complete 2500-3000 yards of swimming, riding 18 mph for 70+ miles and running 5+ miles on consecutive days.
The Camp Includes:
- Lodging will take place at the Waterville Valley Town Square Condos. Lodging plus food included (2 meals per day).
- Workouts for: swim/bike/run (coached swim session)
- 1 swim technique specific session
- 1 run technique specific session
- Coaches available to provide riding skills instruction
- Beautiful roads for riding including the famous Kancamagus Highway and running
- Basic bike support and sag wagon for specific sessions
- Basic sports nutrition (we recommend you to bring some of your own)
- Clinics – Rejuvenation techniques for optimal recovery & training nutrition
- 1:1 with coach Jorge/Jana to analyze daily training
If you are ready to take your skills & fitness to the next level and have fun with fellow triathletes, Sign Up Today! Limited spaces