Great racing weekend for our athletes, coaches and team members:
- Colin Dunham finished 4th OA and 1st AG at the Clark Lake Triathlon
- Coach Brian MacIlvain had a great race at Vineman 70.3 with a 26 swim, 2:17 bike, 1:36 run, but lost 40+ minutes on the side of the road with mechanicals. That’s part of racing!
- Carolyn Pfalzgraf finished 2th AG with a 4:51h at Vineman 70.3 (a great 1:28h run)
- Jess Douglas had a great race finishing 7th AG at Mass State Triathlon
- Amy Greenwood had a great race finishing 5th AG at Mass State Triathlon
- Sarah Poplawski successfully completed the Mass State Triathlon
- Brenda Chroniak successfully completed an impromptu race, the Stowe 8 miler!
Boston Triathlon teammates and friends took many podiums spots and posted PRs at the Mass State Triathlon, one of our sponsors MaxPerformance race series:
- Pat Dwyer finished 3th OA, Meg MacSwan 1st AG, Laura Miyakawa 3rd AG,
- Dave Lavelle from Team Psycho finished 3rd AG, Elaine Metcalf 1st AG, Paul Newman 1st AG, Tammy, Trish Henwood and Kelwin Conroy 1st female relay team. Also great performances by Amy Robinson, Lucy Herzog, Ed Galante, Matt Coarr, Kyle Shapero, Maura Olcese, Jay Higginbottom, Jane Faccenda, Arianne Nartyasari and Grace Nugroho.
- PBM Coaching athlete Catherine Sterling won 1st female OA (congrats coach KurtP)