About Our Team
The NEW Age Group (AG) Performance Team is for the athlete who is moving up the age group ranks or is seeking to put in the work and reach the top of the age group ranks. Our team supports you through coaching, nutrition, performance analysis, sponsorship deals, training camps and more! For 2018 we will limit the team to 15 members, don’t miss your chance, Apply Today!
Since our inception in 2011, our coaches have helped our athletes/team members to qualify for Ironman/70.3 World Championships every year and have produced:
- Ironman/70.3 podiums
- Regional Long and Short USAT Champions
- Multiple Age Group wins/podiums
- Numerous All American Honors.
As an AG Performance Team member, you will receive coaching support. You will also be the recipient of incentives and exclusive discounts from our sponsors. You will also have access to group training, coached sessions, team specific training camps/clinics and our online community via webinars, Facebook group, guides, etc.
- Sponsor product & discounts (2017 included): Quintana Roo, Blueseventy, Levelen, VeloFix, Castelli, SaltStick, BeetBoost, Rudy Project, Swiftwick, Elevated Legs, RacePak & Kalahari Biltong, RolfPrima and more!
- Exclusive discounts in our Premium/Performance Integration Coaching programs (1).
- Discounts for Team Racing Kit.
- Free Team swag (Podium T-shirt, Tech Hat, Water bottle & more)
- Discounts for training/casual gear.
- Exclusive discounts for performance services (i.e. biomechanical analysis, nutrition and fueling plans) if not included in your program already.
- Eligibility for performance-based incentives (free sponsor product (2))
- Support at specific races. (TBD)
- Special rate for training camps which include clinics, seminars and coached sessions.
- Free access to group training.
- Athlete Promotion – via our website & social media as well as media exposure through our partners, sponsors, etc.
- Access to our online team community (Facebook group, webinars, articles, etc.)
- PRO membership or Basic Integration programs don’t apply
- This will be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on your results, goals, sponsors eligibility, etc.
Criteria to qualify for the AG Performance Team
A finishing time during the 2017 season that was within 10% of the first place in your age group at races with fields over 500 participants – OR – within 7% at races with fields less than 500 participants – OR -Age Group podiums at local races with fields smaller than 350 participants.
- You embrace a long-term development process
- You enjoy training camps in a team environment.
- You are active in social media.
- You understand the importance of being a brand ambassador.
- Currently enrolled in our programs or in the process of starting a coaching program with us.
For applicants that have had an extreme event (injury or pregnancy) that did not allow them to meet the criteria within the past year, please submit an application for review by E3 team management. Also, the performance criteria may be adjusted to meet the team membership needs during the review process, hence even if you don’t meet the current criteria but are close, please apply!
If you are a member of another team, you may apply and will be considered only if your team kit includes the E3 logo in a prominent location. However, you may not qualify for all the special team sponsors deals and you won’t be eligible for the performance-based incentive program).
Enrollment for the E3 AG Performance Team
If you are interested in being part of the 2018 AG Performance Team the Deadline to submit your applications is November 30th, 2017. Availability will be limited to 15 team members, so don’t miss your chance, APPLY TODAY
For questions, Contact us!