About Our Team
The NEW E3 Age Group (AG) Performance Team is for the athlete who has achieved age group success, is moving up the age group ranks and/or is seeking to reach the top of the age group ranks. We offer you support through coaching programs, nutrition services, performance analysis, sponsorship deals, training camps and more! NOW accepting applications!
Since our inception in 2011, our coaches have helped our athletes/team members to qualify for Ironman/70.3 World Championships every year and have produced:
- Ironman/70.3 podiums
- Regional Long and Short USAT Champions
- Multiple AG wins/podiums
- Numerous All American Honors.
As an AG Performance Team member, you will receive coaching support. You will also be the recipient of incentives and discounts from our sponsors. You will also have access to group training, coached sessions, team specific training camps/clinics and our online members only community via webinars, team meetings, guides, etc.
- Sponsor product & discounts (2016 included): Quintana Roo, Blueseventy, FastSplits, Powerbar, Castelli, SaltStick, BeetBoost, Rudy Project, Swiftwick, Elevated Legs, Level, RacePak, RolfPrima and more!
- Discounts in our Premium/Performance Integration REG coaching programs.
- Discounts for Team Racing Kit.
- Free Team swag (Podium T-shirt & water bottle)
- Discounts for training & casual gear.
- Significant discounts for performance services (i.e. biomechanical analysis, nutrition and fueling plans) if not included in the program you choose.
- Eligibility for performance-based incentives (free sponsor product*)
- Support at specific races. (TBD)
- Special rate for training camps which include clinics, seminars and coached sessions.
- Free access to group training.
- Athlete Promotion – via our website & social media as well as media exposure through our partners, sponsors, etc.
- Access to our online team community (forum, webinars, articles, etc.)
* This will determined on a case-by-case basis depending on your results, goals, sponsors eligibility, etc.
Criteria to qualify for the AG Performance Team
A finishing time during the 2016 season that was within 10% of the first place in your age group at races with fields over 500 participants – OR – within 8% at races with fields less than 500 participants – OR -Age Group podiums at local races with fields smaller than 350 participants.
- You embrace a long term development process
- You enjoy training in a team environment.
- You are active with social media.
- You understand the importance of being a brand ambassador.
- Currently enrolled in our programs or in the process of starting a coaching program with us.
Commitments as a member of the Age Group Performance Team
As an AG Performance Team member, you will act as an ambassador for the team, our programs and our sponsors. Each selected athlete will be required to fulfill a set of commitments:
- Complete a minimum of three (5) races during the 2017 season.
- Act as ambassadors for our sponsors and our brand.
- Wear the E3 Team uniform at ALL events
- If you are a member for another team, you may race in another kit provided it includes the E3 logo in a prominent location. (However you will NOT qualify for team sponsors products/discounts or the performance-based incentive program).
- Have an active social presence in social media (sharing race results, training/racing pictures, using team/sponsors hashtags, writing about race reports, sponsors products reviews – or – triathlon related topic)
Enrollment for the E3 AG Performance Team
If you are interested in being part of the 2017 E3 AG Performance Team, APPLY TODAY – Deadline, November 30th, 2016
For questions, Contact us today!